July 22 from 10am - 3:00 pm
General Vendor Policies:
- $10 entry fee + donation of 1 raffle item
- No dogs or alcohol allowed on the fairgrounds
- If electric is required, bring your own extension cords
- Lighting is minimal, so you might want to bring a lamp
- We appreciate your providing your own table, bu please let us know if you need one. We will provide chairs
Set-up will begin at 8 am. We need to keep vehicles on the Fairgrounds to a minimum. If you need to drive to the Exhibit Hall to unload, you may only park in the area designated for Crafters. Your car will need to be off the grounds by 9 am. Admission and parking in the lot is free for vendors.
Make your check for $10 payable to the Friends of the Charlemont Fairgrounds (FCF)
48 Hazleton Road
Questions? Call Robin at 413-339-4752.